its me !

Tuesday 3 January 2012

2011 and 2012



For all the times i had to go through the pain of losing someone i love.
For all the beautiful moments i cherished with my FAMILY, my LOVE and FRIENDS..
For new friendship,new perspectives,new horizon.
For the worse and painful feeling of loneliness..
For the amazing feeling of loving and being loved.
For all the new changes you brought in me.
For all the times i cried and became stronger.
For the feeling of being rejected and taken for granted..
For all the beautiful momeny spent with HIM.
For the fact that he knew what he was doing to me but yet didnt wanna do anything about it.
For all the times i had to stop caring about myself and my feelings just to make sure he is happy.
For all the times i missed my loved ones who are far away from me.
THANK YOU 2011 for giving me a new meaning of life and for making me explore my inner strength and beauty..
you are certainly one of the years am not gonna forget..

2011 byk meninggalkan kenangan pahit manis dalam setiap yg hidup kan..*lain la kalo yg mati..kalo cakap pasal azam memang sumua org ade azam xkire kecik tua mude remaja.cume perlaksanaan azam tu dillakukan ke x.kalo setakat kate2 memang senang*nasib baik xpost azam kat fb..:P
bercakap pasal 2011 ni terlalu bnyk bnda yg berlaku.:)
firstly aqu beruntung dapat menjejaki bumi kuala pilah ni...dapat jugak belajar cakap orang nogori..sebelum ni da menjelajah kuala lumpur 2 tahun + kedah setaon..so kate orang tua tua jauh perjalanan luas pemandangan n xknal make xcinta...*cinta di sini...:P
sorry la aqu x upload gambar2 aktiviti 2011 coz gune lappy kawan..lappy aqu *akram malik berkata gune...hahaha....:P


__________________________________________________________________________________


No comments:

Post a Comment

Popular Posts