its me !

Saturday 24 December 2011


You forgive me for liking you too much,
And I'll forgive you for not liking me enough.

You forgive me for missing you so,
And I'll forgive you for being so cold.

You forgive me for the loud racing of my heart,
And I'll forgive you for not hearing it.

You forgive me for playing your games,
And I'll forgive you for toying with my emotions.

You forgive me for finding you so attractive,
And I'll forgive you for not noticing.

You forgive me for raising you up so high,
And I'll forgive you for bringing me down so low.

You forgive me for wanting to be with you,
And I'll forgive you for avoiding me.

You forgive me for being so pathetic,
And I'll forgive you for taking advantage of it.

You forgive me for not being able to let go,
And I'll forgive you for never having latched on.

You forgive me for having hopes and dreams,
And I'll forgive you for crushing them.

Forgiveness brings inner peace.
Do we have a deal?



I fear that someday you might leave me because you realize you can do best
I fear that something is going to stand in our way and we will slowly drift apart
I fear that you won't call me or will get tired of who I am
I fear that you might realize how you've compromised for me
I fear that some one is going to steal you away
I fear that something inside of you is going to get annoyed 
with all the little things you used to love
I fear that one day something is going to happen 
and God will take you away from me
But most of all I am afraid that I may do something to make you cry, 
and if that happens I'll die







1 comment:

  1. kalau bercinta..biasalah macam tu..sabar okey..:D

    saya ada blog..hahahaha

    ReplyDelete

Popular Posts